Tuesday 7 January 2014

On the 2nd Day of Kitchen

It has finally happened.  I woke up feeling like crap this morning, I have caught the cold my kids have/had.  I guess you can only be around sickness for so long before it gets you.  I was just thinking the other day how wonderful it has been not having a cold so far this fall/winter, it serves me right.  After lunch I gathered my strength, grabbed a Sharpie and a chair to sit on and sorted through the cluttered spice cupboard.

Before
After
Before Shelf 1
Before Shelf 2
After Shelf 1&2
Before Shelf 3
Before Shelf 4
After Shelf 3&4
After
After
It's official I have a lot of spices!  Consolidating doubles and in some cases switching to bigger or smaller jars was required.  I'm tired, it sucks being sick when the simple act of sorting makes you want to take a nap.  But in the end day 2 is done and the spice cupboard has some space in it again.

No comments: